Call for Papers
Grants are available for a few participants from the Global South who need financial support.
The amount per person has not yet been finalized, but it will likely be enough to cover the cost of your stay in Tokyo.
The proposal submission deadline for IFRWH 2024 is October 1, 2023 (JST). We look forward to your applications.
- Starting date of proposal submissions: April 15, 2023
- Deadline for proposal submissions:
September 1, 2023 October 1, 2023
- Notification of Acceptance: December 1, 2023
One participant can serve different roles such as a presenter, commentator, and/or moderator on multiple proposals for the conference.Paper proposals
Please submit a one-page abstract with:
- A title
- A short description of the paper
- Its relation to the overall theme
- Contact information
Template for Paper proposals
Panel proposals usually include three papers, a commentator, and a chair.
It also needs to include:
- A proposed title
- A short description of the panel’s theme
- A short abstract of the proposed papers
- Contact information for all participants
- Suggestions for commentators and chairs are also acceptable.
Template for Panel proposals
Roundtable proposals usually include 4-5 shorter presentations and a facilitator.
Please submit it with:
- A proposed title
- A one-paragraph description of the roundtable’s theme
- A short description of each speaker’s proposed focus
- Contact information for all speakers
- A suggested chair/facilitator
Template for Roundtable proposals
- Please read the guidelines before you start the submission process.
- Proposal submissions must be made by the first authors.
- Proposals must be prepared in English and submitted in A4 format as a PDF file.
Guideline of submission Submit your Proposal
*You will not receive an email from the system for confirmation of submission.
*Please go to your "my page" and confirm the status shows "Submitted".